This is one of my favourite photo sessions to do! But why should you do an Engagement Session? Well, some of my Wedding Collections include them, so, hey, go for it! And here’s some other thoughts:
*You’ll probably do a run through of your hair and makeup for the day, right? You’ll do a rehearsal for the ceremony to be sure you know what you’re doing, right? If you’re giving a speech, you’ll probably rehearse it a couple of times, right? These things are important parts of your day and you want to get them right. I believe the photography is the same. Let’s do a run through so you know how great you’ll look when I photograph you. It will make you feel more comfortable in front of the camera on your Wedding Day and give us a chance to get to know each other better. Feeling confident and happy in front of me and my camera will make your wedding images all the better!
*Just plain fun. This is a time for you and your partner to have a little “me” time together, something that may be lacking during all your planning busyness. We’ll spend about an hour together while I coach you in to hugging, kissing, possibly a piggy back ride and general giggles.
*All my usual portrait benefits are included.
– Guide for what to wear
– Fun photo session on location (usually on the Quay of Burnham-On-Crouch, but other
locations available upon request.)
– Full post production of images with my unique, signature style
– Preview and Ordering session for you and your family
* You’ll also have the opportunity to add cool stuff to your wedding day, like
– A Guest Signature Book with your images
– Or an image in an oversized matte, with or without frame, for guest signatures
– Save the Date cards, Wedding Invitations and Thank You card choices
– Lots of lovely ideas for having “non-wedding” artwork for your home
“Faith photographed our engagement session, our wedding, my first baby bump and several family portraits. We wouldn’t use anyone else!”
Cory and Robert Wade, formally of Somerset and Essex, now relocated to Colorado:(